Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? We’ve shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!
How do I reserve the BBT trailer?
- To reserve the BBT trailer, click the “Packages” tab to decide which package best suites your upcoming event. Fill out submission form with details.
We require a $100 non-refundable deposit & a signed event agreement.
What beverages options do you have to serve out of your taps?
- BBT’s bubbly & taps trailer is equipped with (3) taps. We can serve beer, wine, bubbly or non-alcoholic beverages.
What payment methods do you accept?
- BBT accepts cash, check or credit (processing fees may apply)
What about glassware and plasticware?
- Glassware: BBT will work with a local rental company vendor to rent your preferred glassware for an additional fee.
Plasticware: Plasticware is included in the Teton & Sawtooth packages.
How far does the BBT Trailer travel?
- We service the Treasure Valley (Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Star, Kuna, Caldwell & Middleton).
Willing to travel to McCall & Sun Valley areas
All packages include a 50-mile travel from our location in Boise, Idaho. Every mile after that will have an additional charge per mile.
How big is the BBT Trailer?
- BBT Trailer: 82.5” wide & 16’ long (rear to tongue of trailer)
4ft. 10in. (WIDE)
Ground to TOP of Tap Window: 6ft. 7in. (TALL)
Ground to BOTTOM of Tap Window: 2ft. 6 in. (TALL)
What about decorations?
- Any decorations that will not damage the BBT trailer can be used to decorate. We can do the work and add onto your total or the client can supply & install/tear-down.